Melissa gave her list of "20 Little Things To Treasure in Autumn" - I'll let you read her list over at her site. And, she asked what our lists would be. Here's mine.
Dana's 20 Little Things To Treasure in Autumn
1. Nighttime walks with crunchy leaves underfoot.
2. Layered sweaters with scarves.
3. Crisp nights with crystal clear skies sparkling with stars.
4. The warm glow of candles placed around the dimly lit room.
5. The scent of apple, spice, and cookie fall candles.
6. A pot of chili on the stove filling the air with warm smells.
7. A pork shoulder in the oven, braising in apple juice, warming the house.
8. The aroma of fresh baked bread.
9. Warm flannel sheets.
10. Layers of blankets.
11. A cat snuggling under the covers.
12. Large mugs of cocoa with a hint of cayenne.
13. Board game nights.
14. Reading a book with a cup of orange hot tea.
15. Watching old holiday movies on AMC.
16. Snuggling under blankets with a big bowl of popcorn.
17. Walking through the woods collecting pine cones and acorns.
18. Using those pine cones and acorns to decorate the house.
19. Roasted chestnuts.
How about you?
What are your 20?